John J. Boylan Jr. DVM
Dr. John J. Boylan earned his veterinary degree from University of Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical School. He completed his internship Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky focusing on diagnostic imaging, lameness and surgery.
Dr. Boylan's specializes in sports medicine cases, soundness issues, digital imaging and pre-purchase evaluations of race and sport horses. He lectures on orthopedics and reconstructive surgery at local and national meetings.
He is an owner in a thoroughbred racing syndicate and often works on the weekends as a veterinary official at various Three-Day Events and steeplechase races.
- Degree, University of Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical School
- Internship, Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Diplomate (ACVS)
- American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia (ACVAA)
- American College of Veterinary International Medicine (ACVIM)
Dr. Boylan is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- International Society of Equine Locomotor Pathology
- International Federation for Equestrian Sports (FEI)
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- NYS Veterinary Medical Society